Fera Ava Insulated Ski Jacket with Fur (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Fera Ava Insulated Ski Jacket is a warm coat with classic styling. This jacket is quilted through the body in a chevron pattern, with tighter ruching at the sides. This keeps the Ava Jacket slim through the midsection, allowing it to naturally flatter your figure. This coat is insulated with a low-profile synthetic; it provides lot of warmth without making you feel bulky. The fabric is also 10K waterproof so you can rely on staying dry and comfortable.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Nylon blend exterior fabric
- Insulation: 140g body/ 120g sleeve Thermolite insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26.5"
- Stretch-quilted side panels for flattering fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable real fur trim around the hood
- Metaluxe zippers and hardware details
- Zippered inner pocket for holding items
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of the FERA Ava jacket in size 18? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by icms on 4/14/2013 - 11:48 pm
"We only purchased this jacket in sizes 18 & 20. The centerback measurement was taken on those sizes, so it's approx 26.5" in length as it states in the description. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/15/2013 - 10:15 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.