Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Breathable, cool, and very light, the ExOfficio Sol Cool Zippy Jacket is an excellent hot-weather layer. The fabric is specifically designed to promote airflow, and it has Xylitol in it which releases a cooling effect upon contact with moisture. The long-sleeve design will actually keep you cool because it shades your skin from the sun, and with a 50 UPF rating you can be sure that the Sol Cool will help screen out UV rays as well.
- 91% polyester / 9% spandex Icefil® fabric
- Xylitol cooling lowers temp by up to 3 degrees when in contact with moisture
- Full-zip design for easy layering
- Seams positioned off the shoulder to prevent chafing
- 50 UPF Sun Guard to help block UV rays
- Quick-drying for comfort
- Odor-resistant for convenience
- Light and breathable to keep you cool