Elan WaveFlex 78 Ski System
Intermediate skiers can carve up the frontside of the mountain with ease when they're riding the Elan WaveFlex 78 Ski System with EL 11 Bindings. WaveFlex technology uses a wavy profile to help support torsional rigidity and excellent edge hold. This means that when you dig in on the edges of the ski they will hold on tight and propel you forward into your carve. The dimensions on the WaveFlex 78s give you a little bit of versatility for deeper runs through the trees.
- Ski Dimensions:123/78/105
- Turn Radius: 15.4m
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Camber: Traditional
- WaveFlex technology increases torsional stiffness and stability
- Fiberglass reinforcement enhances flex and stiffness
- Response Frame Woodcore blends different wood types for optimal durability and feel
- RST Vertical sidewalls for good hold at high speeds
- Damp and stable ski improves carving skills
- Slightly wider waist for versatility
- EL 11 Bindings included
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I had a question about the Elan WaveFlex 78: are the bindings they come with an alpine touring binding? Thanks,"
1 Answers |
Question by Francois on 2/6/2011 - 7:55 pm
"These are not a touring binding. These are traditional alpine bindings. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2011 - 2:24 pm
"Do the bindings adjust to size 10 or 11 boots (28cm)?"
1 Answers |
Question by Wingy02 on 4/7/2011 - 10:34 pm
"Definitely, you need to take the skis to a ski tech to get them adjusted to your boot, anyways the binding is included but not installed. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/8/2011 - 1:04 pm