Elan Amphibio Waveflex 88 XTi Ski Sytem with Bindings (Men's)
Top to bottom, the Elan Amphibio Waveflex 88 XTi Ski System is designed to set itself apart from the competition. WaveFlex technology is specific to Elan, and it features a wavy profile that allows for better flex through turns without compromising torsional stiffness. Titanium is laid into the ski to maximize the torsional feel. Amphibio technology blends camber on the inside and rocker on the outside to provide a combination of solid edge grip and easy turn transition. To top the whole thing off, the WaveFlex 88's graphics were designed by Porsche. The look is as sleek and aggressive as the ride.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 136-88-116
- Camber: Amphibio rocker/ camber blend
- Turn Radius: 17.2m (size 178)
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Binding: ELX 12.0 Fusion binding included
- WaveFlex profile promoted flexing through turns without compromising torsional power
- Titanium reinforcement for increased torsional stiffness
- Amphibio Technology blends rocker and camber longitudinally for optimal mix of edgehold and turning ease
- Wood core is light, damp, and smooth
- Durable vertical RST sidewalls deliver power
- Integrated binding included for good power and energy translation
- Graphics designed by Porsche Design Studio
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are shorter lengths available"
1 Answers |
Question by StephencomS on 2/23/2013 - 9:12 pm
"We are sold out of other sizes. We only have the 178 and 186 available. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2013 - 4:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.