Elan Amphibio Insomnia Ski System (Women's)
If you've ever skied so long that you see snowflakes when you close your eyes, then you'll understand why this ski is called the Elan Amphibio Insomnia. This advanced women's ski is such an incredible ride, you'll never want to go in. This ski is all about taking the turn-initiation benefits of soft flex and rocker, and combining them with the speed-demon nature of torsional rigidity and traditional camber. Amphibio technology and Elan's WaveFlex accomplish both of these things, so strong female skiers can get their best runs in every time they go out.
- Design: Frontside / All-Mountain
- Camber: Amphibio lateral rocker/ camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 125-74-104
- Binding: Elan ELW 11.0 Fusion binding included
- Turn Radius: 12.7m (size 158)
- Women-specific ski for enhanced performance
- Amphibo technology combines rocker and camber laterally
- WaveFlex balances softer flex with great torsional stiffness
- RST sidewalls contribute to a softer flex
- Trulite Woodcore is lighter for women riders
- Mono Titanium in the glass to increase rigidity
- Fusion integrated binding system for quicker response
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking for a womans advanced/recreational ski. the ski must be top of their respective brands, and can be no longer than 136 cm. Head Elan Rossignol dynastar K2. Sure hope somebody can help me. Thanks,Price is not an issue."
1 Answers |
Question by welly boyes on 1/11/2012 - 4:28 am
"The advance skis usually run a bit longer than 136cm. For example our most popular advance ski is the Rossignol S7 which is a fantastic ski. On the shorter side we have the beginner/intermediate skis."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/11/2012 - 1:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.