ECCO Rainier Sandal (Women's)
The ECCO Rainier Womenâ€™s Sandal is built for all-terrain luxury. A clean, sporty style and high-tech performance features like an anti-microbial footbed and full-length ReceptorÂ® shock absorption make this womenâ€™s sandal perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. Great for camping, hiking, and canoeing, the fast-drying Rainier Womenâ€™s sandal with its rugged-traction sole, stretch lining and foot-massaging wave insole, will give you the edge to charge the trails from dawn till dusk.
- Nubuck upper dries quickly
- Adjustable hook-and-loop straps provide the perfect fit
- Comfortable stretch lining
- Direct-injected polyurethane midsole provides comfort and durability
- Dual density footbed for maximum comfort
- Anti-microbial AgIONÂ® footbed for bacteria and odor control
- CMEVA-covered footbed for support
- Full-length ReceptorÂ® technology for flexibility and shock absorption
- Massaging wave insole for ultimate comfort
- Robust rubber outsole for maximum traction and stability
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these available in size 11 or 11 1/2?"
1 Answers |
Question by beth jenkins on 2/3/2013 - 12:48 pm
"The largest size we have is a 10.5 which would be equivalent to a size 41."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 11:10 am
"what ecco women's sandals are okay for water or beach use?"
1 Answers |
Question by bwetzel on 3/1/2013 - 4:57 pm
"The great thing about ECCO is that most of them are OK for water or beach use. This one that you are looking at is perfect as it has all of the features you need for non-slip and quick dry."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/4/2013 - 4:53 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.