ECCO Biom Trainer 1.2 Shoe (Women's)
The ECCO Biom Trainer 1.2 Womenâ€™s Shoe disguises a technical prowess with a casually confident and unassuming exterior. ECCOâ€™s done their research on this one, basing the last shape on the anatomical coordinates of 2,500 foot scans to give you the best possible fit. A biomechanical midsole works with your body for comfort, and Air-mesh fabric keeps your feet cool while you train. The high-performance ECCO Biom Trainer shoe provides you with maximum comfort, support and agility.
- Anatomical last shape based on 2500 foot scans
- High-performance bio-mechanical midsole for support
- Cool, minimalist look
- Air-mesh textile upper for excellent breathability
- High abrasion resistance for durability
- Very flexible forefoot
- Light weight construction for training
- Construction provides natural foot support for fitness sports
- Non-marking rubber outsole with excellent grip
- Durable, one-component lightweight polyurethane sole
- Full-length foot support
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the ECCO biom trainer a good shoe for tennis?"
1 Answers |
Question by Duluth on 6/4/2012 - 8:52 pm
"This would be an excellent shoe for tennis! It has great traction, high-performance support, and a breathable mesh upper. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/5/2012 - 9:29 am
"I wear a size 8-1/2 N regular shoe. What should I get in Ecco? A 40?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dotti on 11/22/2012 - 10:47 am
"I would recommend to get the 39 size. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2012 - 12:12 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.