Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
If you aspire to big air and pipe glory, try the Dynastar Sixth Sense Serial Skis. These are all-mountain, twin-tip skis designed to help beginners progress. The construction is durable, so a few mistakes while you're learning are less likely to mangle your skis. The wood core packs tons of pop, to launch you in the air. The Sixth Sense Serial has camber under foot and a versatile side cut. At the end of a great day in the park you can reward yourself by burning a few groomers.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 110-80-103
- Turn Radius: 15m
- Camber: Rockered tip & tail/Traditional camber underfoot
- Bindings: not included
- Torsion box construction for torsional stiffness and stability
- Wood Spring Blade core for lots of pop
- Twin tip rides regular and switch with equal ease
- Rockered tip and tail for easy turn initiation and extra float in soft snow