Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
The Dynastar Neva 78 Xpress Ski System is designed to build your skills and confidence. Dynastar customized the construction to compliment women's physiology, making it easier for you to control your skis. The sidecut is aggressive and the tip is rockered, allowing you to make silky smooth tight turns. The rocker also helps provide a little float to keep you moving through changing snow conditions. The Neva 78's cambered waist provides the grip and stability you need to attack tougher terrain.
- Design: Groomers/All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 125-78-105mm
- Turn Radius: 13m (size 159)
- Camber: Moderate tip and tail rocker/camber waist
- Bindings: Xpress Exclusive 11 bindings included
- Moderate tip and tail rocker initiate and release turns easily
- Cambered waist for stability and good grip
- Women-specific Infinity Sidecut has a progressively flared tip for easy control and improved confidence
- Core combines lightweight paulownia wood and composite materials for power and lightweight feel
- Natural Stance designed specifically to keep women balanced
- Tip and tail rocker creates float and stability in a wide array of snow conditions
Skis will need to be taken to a local shop for tuning and boot fitting