Dynastar Exclusive Reveal Ski System with Bindings (Women's)
The Dynastar Exclusive Reveal Ski System helps women improve turning skills and build confidence. The tip and tail are rockered which makes it easier to both initiate a turn and transition between them. When you get these skis up on edge they're smooth and stable so you can start to get comfortable riding faster if you want. The Exclusive Reveal Skis are paired with an integrated X-Balance binding system that puts you in just the right spot for optimal leverage and control.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 124-73-100
- Camber: Reverse-camber rocker tip and tail/ traditional camber under foot
- Turn Radius: 13m
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Binding: Exclusive 10 binding included
- Tip and tail rocker promotes easy turning
- Camber under foot for good grip during turns
- Forgiving wood core for easy navigation
- Women-specific for enhanced performance
- X-Balance binding system gives you good leverage over the ski
- xFluid shorter binding rail for more natural flex
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a good ski for a beginner?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 1/7/2014 - 3:19 pm
"Yes, as long as they stick to the groomers (which most beginners do) as the waist on this is small. We have this ski listed as an intermediate level ski so as long as she is a fast learner, this would be a great ski for her to start on and when her skills improve she will still be great on this ski."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/7/2014 - 4:25 pm
"What is the difference between this ski and the other Dynastar Exclusive Reveal ski with the NOVA bindings?"
1 Answers |
Question by Soha on 1/14/2014 - 4:17 pm
"They are simply from different seasons. The other Dynastar Exclusive Reveal is from the 2011/2012 season while this ski is from the 2012/2013 season."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/16/2014 - 9:24 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.