If you don't want to give up your skate shoes for clunky snow boots, get the DVS Westridge Boot. Despite its skate-shoe style cred, this shoe is actually water-resistant and backed with taped seams. You can stomp through the slush and snow without soaking your feet. The Cold Grip sole is designed specifically to keep you on your feet and off your butt.
- Durable leather and nubuck upper
- Water-resistant with taped seams to keep feet dry
- Moisture-wicking lining gets rid of sweat
- Cold Grip sole for good traction on slippery surfaces
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This DVS boot is honestly very durable thanks to the materials that were used in the construction. They are lighter than normal boots yet still a bit heavier than your normal shoe. They do make your feet a bit hot but that's to be expected in a snow boot. So keep it in mind that they're better suited for cold weather. Good boot for the money so I'd say buy it.