A Diamond in the Snow Skydiver Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The A Diamond in the Snow Skydiver Jacket is a sporty and chic style that's also very warm. This coat is down-insulated, with a quilted design to keep the down evenly spread. The quilting is big down the front and back, and at the sides it's much narrower so it doesn't feel bulky. The fit is close and feminine, and creates a great silhouette. The fabric is water-resistant so you can wear the Skydiver Jacket both for skiing and everyday. Multiple pockets, a rollaway hood, and a powder skirt add all the convenience features you need for the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (90% down/ 10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Rollaway hood for weather protection
- Narrower quilting at sides for low-bulk feel
- Same-color ribbon trim details
- Inner lycra cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 sleeve, and multiple inside pockets hold items
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.