The Diamond in the Snow Risk Taker Ski Jacket is an eye-catching coat with a completely unique design. The Risk Taker's down insulation is quilted in an elaborate puzzle pattern across the fabric that keeps the insulation evenly spread and also creates a very cool design. This coat is trimmed in the most beautiful real fur, and the fabric is water-resistant for performance on the snow.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining fabric
- Insulation: Warm goose down insulation (90% down / 10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Geometric puzzle quilting pattern
- Real fur hood trim
- Same-color ribbon accent piping down bodice and sleeves
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Internal zippered pocket with headphone port
- Internal catch-all and left external sleeve pockets for extra storage
- Embroidered "d" logo with Swarovski crystal detail on back hem
- Slightly longer back hem for extra coverage