Diamond in the Snow Puzzle Quilt Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
Few long down jackets fit as well or look as flattering as the Diamond in the Snow Puzzle Quilt Jacket. With seemingly random geometric quilts in the fabric and an aggressively feminine cut, this coat looks like nothing you've ever seen before. The gorgeous fabric is trimmed in vertical black ribbons that elongate the frame, and a beautiful real fur trim.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Insulation: Goose down insulation (90% down / 10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures approx 35"
- "Puzzle" pattern quilting
- 2 external hand pockets and 1 interior zippered pocket
- Black ribbon trims down sleeves back and bodice
- Removable hood completely lined in fur for warmth
- Low-profile quilting keeps the fit close to the body
- Real fur hood trim
- Full-length zipper stops 8" from bottom for freedom of movement
- Embroidered "d" with rhinestone detail on back lower hem
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"can i please get some description of this coat? there is no information"
1 Answers |
Question by DLH on 12/18/2011 - 11:29 pm
"If you scroll down and look under the photo of the jacket there is a section with the "Product Details", it includes all the specifications and features of the jacket."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/19/2011 - 1:05 pm
"Where is the sizing guide?"
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 12/22/2011 - 1:34 pm
"The manufacturer has not provided us with a sizing guide with specific measurements. However, all the sizes on our site are in US sizes."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/22/2011 - 3:10 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.