Diamond in the Snow Mid Summer Nite Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
If you want style in your ski wear the Diamond in the Snow Mid Summer Nite Ski Jacket is an excellent choice. This jacket is down insulated and very warm, and the down quilts are angled down to accent your feminine figure. Accented with leather piping and topped off with a real fur hood trim, the Mid Summer Nite Jacket is an incredibly flattering jacket for women who want to stand out.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (90% down / 10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures approx 26"
- Brown leather piping accents
- Leopard lining in hood and body of jacket
- Real fur hood trim
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Angled quilting to accent your figure
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Zippered internal pocket for secure storage
- Inner wrist gaiters fit under gloves to keep out snow
- Pocket on left sleeve for extra storage
- Embroidered "d" with rhinestone detail on back hem
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the down amount? Is this jacket warm? I usual wear a size 2, is this true to size? "
1 Answers |
Question by Lisa on 12/20/2011 - 10:43 am
"Unfortunately we were not able to get the down count from the manufacturer. Their sizes do run true but remember this is a form fitted style."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/20/2011 - 3:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.