Diamond in the Snow Koori Fay Ski Jacket (Women's)
In the Diamond in the Snow Koori Fay Jacket, skiing is like strutting down the runway. The Koori Fay Jacket is made with a shiny exterior fabric that's trimmed with ribbon at all of the seams. Down insulation provides maximum warmth, but is also lightweight and comfortable to wear. The lining of this coat is done in a very silky fabric that slips easily over top of other layers. Diamond in the Snow never forgets the details; the fit on the Koori Fay Jacket is flattering, and it's finished with high-end metal hardware.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (90% down/ 10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Ribbon piping along each seam for finished look
- Metal hardware details
- Silky lining for good slip with layers
- Quilting keeps down evenly spread
- Adjustable, removable hood for weather protection
- Inner lycra cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 lower sleeve pocket on the outside
- Zippered pocket and reach-in pocket on the inside
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does this jacket fit? I am a 4 in Nils. Would I be a 4 in this? "
1 Answers |
Question by kate on 1/20/2013 - 10:29 am
"This jacket does run a bit small but so does Nils. I would think they run pretty similar."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2013 - 10:03 am
"Size 8 is what size is S, M, L? Thank."
1 Answers |
Question by Lana on 1/13/2014 - 11:10 am
"A size 8 is considered a medium."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2014 - 11:18 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.