A Diamond in the Snow Dreamseeker Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The A Diamond in the Snow Dreamseeker Ski Jacket is a figure-flattering down coat. Multiple different styles of quilting allow this coat to be very warm, but also help to create a feminine silhouette. The quilting is looser through the arms and chest, and narrower through the lower body where you don't want to look poofy. The Dreamseeker Jacket is also incredibly warm, and water-resistant for practical performance while skiing.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (90% down/ 10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25.5"
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Narrower quilting at bottom to reduce poofiness there
- Inner lycra cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- 2 hand, 1 lower sleeve, and multiple inside pockets hold items
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Please give a detailed description of the pockets. Can they hold goggles, sun glasses, etc?"
1 Answers |
Question by bt on 1/11/2013 - 7:44 pm
"This jacket features 2 front pockets that are big enough to store goggles, glasses, or even to place your hands in. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/14/2013 - 3:17 pm
"Do not see a size chart. I'm 35+ bust, not tall! Please give sizing. Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Pluma on 3/14/2013 - 8:38 pm
"A Diamond in the Snow does not have a size chart so that is why we do not show it. A 35" bust should get a size 8."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/15/2013 - 11:01 am
"My sister has this coat with fur on the hood, do you have this version too?"
1 Answers |
Question by GD on 3/16/2013 - 3:57 pm
"No, as pictured, this jacket does not come with any type of fur on the hood."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/18/2013 - 3:06 pm
"Hi- I am 5'2 with a chest of 34D and waist 26, 115 lbs. Should I get a 6 or 8?"
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 4/3/2013 - 8:06 am
"You should probably go with a size 6 to start. If you find that you normally have issues with fit due to your chest measurement, then you may have to size up to the 8, but I would start with the size 6."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/3/2013 - 9:40 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.