Descente Vanguard Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
In the Descente Vanguard Insulated Ski Jacket you can ski harder (and in more places) than you ever have before. The Vanguard Jacket comes with Descente's "Passport" book, which includes free lift tickets to a ton of North American ski resorts. This performance piece offers reliable 10K waterproof-breathable fabric and a versatile 40g insulation. Features include zippered ventilation, a removable, helmet-friendly hood, and a built-in pass holder.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DT10000 Ridge Ox fabric
- Insulation: 40g Heatflex insulation
- "Passport" Book included with free lift tickets to 29 North American ski resorts (only valid 2014-2015 ski season)
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over most helmets
- Powder skirt with rubber grip keeps snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Interior mesh pocket secures essentials
- Pass holder to slip your pass into
- Interior media pocket secures essentials
- 2 zippered hand, and 1 zippered chest pocket on exterior to hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
" Does this Descente Jacket have front 2-way zipper."
1 Answers |
Question by Larry L. on 10/16/2014 - 12:12 pm
"This Descente jacket does not have a front 2-way zipper. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/16/2014 - 12:45 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.