Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Descente Trek Ski Jacket is a bright-colored men's jacket with aggressive styling and free lift tickets. This jacket has an athletic fit that's low-bulk and very comfortable. Contrast colors give the Trek Jacket a classic style, the construction is very durable, and there are loads of features to keep you comfortable. The Trek Jacket comes with a removable hood, underarm ventilation, a powder skirt, and so much more. The best part is the included passport book with over 35 free lift tickets that can be redeemed during the 2011-2012 ski season.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Durable Oxkin fabric
- Insulation: 100g Heatflex insulation
- Passport book included with free lift tickets to over 35 North American ski resorts
- Heatflex insulation is warm but not bulky
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs close to keep out snow
- Pit zips release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I spent almost three days searching the internet for a good ski jacket at a very good price. I got this jacket for 35% off, and a passport book with over 35 free lift tickets. I was very happy to find 4 lift tickets for Salt Lake City area resorts. I like everything about this jacket; the color, style and the quality are very good. Thank you for great service and a great company. I will give you five stars and recommend Peter Glenn to all my friends.