Descente Swiss World Cup Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Descente Swiss World Cup Ski Jacket is a sure way to beat nature's intentions. This jacket has a really high waterproof and breathability rating so snow and moisture can't get in, but excess heat can get out. By preventing wetness from both the outside and the inside, the Swiss World Cup Jacket eliminates one of the fastest sources of heat loss. Combine this with the low-profile warmth of Thinsulate insulation and the unrestricted movement in 4-way stretch fabric, and you get a ski coat that is truly incredibly comfortable.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% polyurethane 4-way stretch fabric
- Insulation: Low-profile Thinsulate insulation
- Seam sealing to prevent seepage
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs close to keep out snow
- Pit zips release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Printed grid fabric details at the sides
- Laser-cut details
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket from last season? On other websites is seems to be different."
1 Answers |
Question by kike on 2/9/2012 - 5:31 pm
"What you see is what you get! This jacket is brand new for the 2011-2012 season."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/10/2012 - 2:59 pm
"How much weight?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sergei on 5/22/2012 - 8:18 am
"The entire package will weigh about 4 lbs. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/22/2012 - 10:02 am
"Hello! Please tell me if the two Jackets are comparable in elasticity! 1.This jacket. 2.Spyder Alyeska Insulated Ski Jacket. I saw a Descent jacket with material like this jacket- Swiss World Cup and was very very stretchy."
1 Answers |
Question by Florin on 5/26/2012 - 7:54 pm
"The fabric on both jackets are very similar. They both have a ton of stretch to them. The Descente jacket will have a little bit more stretch to it. Also, this jacket is made from many different pieces of fabric that are put together so that the jacket moves with you!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/29/2012 - 1:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.