Descente Slalom Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 4/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
As one of the most technical men's ski jackets Descente makes, the Slalom Ski Jacket is a sure bet for all-weather skiing. This men's coat is 20K waterproof so even in an April sleet storm you are going to be okay. The enhanced comfort of 4-way stretch fabric cannot be overstated, and if you're unsure about the importance of breathability, you're going to be shocked when you feel how comfortable and dry you can stay even during periods of high activity. Descente put 40g of Heatflex insulation in the Slalom Jacket; it's just enough to help you stay warm but not enough to overheat you.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% polyurethane 4-way stretch fabric
- Insulation: 40g Heatflex insulation
- Heatflex insulation is warm but not bulky
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs close to keep out snow
- Pit zips release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Printed grid fabric details at the sides
- Laser-cut details
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What numerical sizing does the 3xl and 4 XML equal to?"
1 Answers |
Question by K34mike on 10/31/2011 - 1:30 am
"Every manufacturer has different sizes. The best way to make sure you have the correct fit is by the measurements in inches provided on the sizing chart."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2011 - 10:57 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.