Descente Piste Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
In the Descente Piste Insulated Ski Jacket you stay comfortable without feeling bulky. Descente used a lightweight insulation to help prevent lost body heat, and they also included Heat Navi technology. Heat Navi amplifies the sun's warmth when it hits your jacket, keeping you warmer without the need for additional insulation. Because of this, the Piste Jacket has unprecedented comfort and freedom of movement. This Descente Jacket is also highly waterproof, boasting a 20K rating and critically-taped seams.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 4-way stretch Dermizax fabric
- Insulation: 40g Heatflex insulation
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside jacket
- Heat Navi amplifies the sun's warmth to enhance your comfort
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Inside phone pocket for secure storage
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters fit close to keep out cold air
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered chest pocket, and one sleeve pocket hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the Piste jacket hood removable? "
1 Answers |
Question by gkb on 2/3/2013 - 2:32 am
"Yes! This jacket has a removable hood."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 11:34 am
"Does this jacket run small in sizing? My hubby is typically between a large and XL....but if Descente fits on the small size ill go with XL..."
1 Answers |
Question by MrsScott on 9/19/2013 - 3:30 pm
"We do have a size chart provided so that you can check the measurements, but when in doubt, definitely size up."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/19/2013 - 3:35 pm