In the Descente Piste Insulated Ski Jacket you stay comfortable without feeling bulky. Descente used a lightweight insulation to help prevent lost body heat, and they also included Heat Navi technology. Heat Navi amplifies the sun's warmth when it hits your jacket, keeping you warmer without the need for additional insulation. Because of this, the Piste Jacket has unprecedented comfort and freedom of movement. This Descente Jacket is also highly waterproof, boasting a 20K rating and critically-taped seams.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 4-way stretch Dermizax fabric
- Insulation: 40g Heatflex insulation
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside jacket
- Heat Navi amplifies the sun's warmth to enhance your comfort
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Inside phone pocket for secure storage
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters fit close to keep out cold air
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered chest pocket, and one sleeve pocket hold gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Just upgraded from a 10 year old Karbon Jacket, used the new Descente for the first time last weekend. There are lots of great features on this jacket that I really appreciate - the top features being: 1) I really notice the improved ease of movement with the stretch fabric, my old jacket was more like a suit of armour in comparison, 2) The armpit zips are a great feature - I would normally be soaking wet from perspiration by lunchtime, the pit zips really help to modulate your temperature, 3) the waist length is just right, I took a couple of spills, and no snow down the back of my pants.
Nothing to dislike so far!