Descente Piste Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Descente Piste Ski Jacket stands out both for its high level of performance and its bold design. This jacket boasts a 20K waterproof rating that will let you stay out when fresh snow is spewing from the sky, and there's even windproof fabric that will block the gusts of wind that come along with it. With 100 grams of insulation, the Piste is one of Descente's warmer jackets, but with a high level of breathability you can be sure that that warmth won't overwhelm you.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 4-way stretch shell fabric
- Insulation: 100g HeatFlex synthetic insulation
- Windproof to cut out cold gusts
- 4-way stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Multiple internal and external pockets hold gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- AIRDRIVE fibers to enhance moisture wicking
- Adjustable wrist cuffs cinch to keep out snow
- Side hood windows for better visibility with hood up
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is the hood detachable and is there a waterproof liner or just that the shell is waterproof?"
1 Answers |
Question by Aaron on 3/7/2012 - 10:35 am
"The hood can be zipped off, the shell has 20K waterproof rating. The liner is usually made of very soft material to be comfortable and will be breathable and moisture wicking taking the sweat away form the skin but would not be called waterproof."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/7/2012 - 10:54 am
"Is there a back storage pocket on this jacket? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Skylar on 9/15/2012 - 2:39 am
"Lots of storage, but nothing on the back."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/18/2012 - 12:03 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.