Descente Glaze Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Descente Glaze Insulated Ski Pant is surprisingly warm for how light it is. This pant has Descente's Heat Navi technology which amplifies the warmth of the sun when it hits the fabric. This provides you with lots more warmth without adding bulk. The Glaze Pant also has Thinsulate insulation which is light and low-profile, but very efficient at preventing heat loss. A Dermizax laminate provides top-notch waterproofing that you can count on in wet, heavy snowfall. Descente also included removable suspenders; wear them if you want, ditch them if you don't.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 4-way stretch Dermizax fabric
- Insulation: Thinsulate insulation
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Scuff guards prevent shred at the cuffs
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Two zippered hand pockets hold gear
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around ski boots
- Removable suspenders to keep pants in place
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I tried on a Descente carve pants, size 40 would this be the same size as a glaze? Is the glaze a stretch fabric too? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by rsalk on 2/24/2013 - 5:42 pm
"Yes, if another Decente pant in size 40 fit you then you should stick with that size for this pant as well. Yes, this pant also has the stretch fabric for max comfort!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/26/2013 - 4:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.