Descente Feuz Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Certain to get you noticed on the slopes, the Descente Feuz Insulated Ski Jacket packs cutting edge style thanks to a metallic fabric and 3D-Laser cut. It also packs full-blown slope protection with 20K waterproof, stretch fabric, and a Heat Navi/Thinsulate insulation package. Heat Navi grabs onto to heat from the sun and magnifies it to keep you warm. A functional set of pockets keeps all your on-slope provisions organized.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Dermizax 4-way stretch fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation with Heat Navi
- Heat Navi insulation turns infrared sun radiation into functional heat
- Double trunk pocket for storage
- Laser cut details
- Quick wrist adjusters fit around cuffs to keep out snow
- Cell phone, back, and coin pockets add storage
- Powder skirt keeps out snow
- Pit zip ventilation for cooling
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"If this gets 6/10 for warmth - does Descente have a similar jacket with say 8/10"
1 Answers |
Question by Martin L Jervis on 1/31/2014 - 7:31 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.