Descente Ferran Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Super White/Black/Cobalt Blue
In the Descente Ferran Insulated Ski Jacket, wet weather is no problem. A Dermizax laminate provides plenty of waterproof protection, and critically taped seams ensure that nothing seeps in. This is the Spanish Ski Team jacket, with aggressive styling and a unique design. This men's coat has lightweight Thinsulate insulation, and Descente's Heat Navi amplifies the warmth of the sun for extra warmth without bulk. The Ferran Jacket has multiple convenience features like clear windows in the hood for better peripheral vision, ventilation in the collar for breathing, and underarm vents for custom temperature control.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 4-way stretch Dermizax fabric
- Insulation: Thinsulate insulation
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside jacket
- Heat Navi amplifies the sun's warmth to enhance your comfort
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Inside phone pocket for secure storage
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters fit close to keep out cold air
- Two zippered hand pockets hold gear
- Clear windows in the hood for better peripheral vision
- Breath ventilation at the collar
- Spine Guard padding for comfort on the chairlift
- Detachable face mask for extra protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, this size is US? Thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by Avito on 11/26/2012 - 8:58 am
"This is in American sizing, but you can find the European equivalents in our size chart."
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/26/2012 - 3:51 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.