The Descente DNA Munchie Ski Pant is classic, comfortable, and reliable. A durable construction and solid waterproofing give you peace of mind when you're riding. This is a shell without traditional insulation, but there's a full lining to help keep you warm. This is the most versatile design because it allows you to change the warmth with what you layer underneath. Descente moved the vents on the DNA Munchie Pant from the inner thigh to the outer thigh for better airflow and a less bulky feel.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Oxkin fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fully lined to help keep you warm
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Two zippered hand pockets hold gear
- Leg vents open to release excess heat
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
These pants are pretty true to the pictures and description. They're slightly thicker than a shell but not fully insulated -- might got hot in spring skiing, but kept me nice and toasty in early March in British Columbia.
The only issues: 1) the hips and thighs are just a little too slim, making the pants a bit constricting if you have skiers' legs; 2) the side leg vents are on the outside (most are on the inside) - these work better because they get more airflow, but look a little strange because people can see through to your long underwear (or leg).