Descente DNA Milo Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Black CP/Dim Grey
The Descente DNA Milo Ski Jacket has a cool, casual plaid print, and aggressive technology. This jacket has 100g of Heat Flex insulation, so if you ride in cold conditions you get the extra help you need to stay warm. The DNA Milo Jacket is 10K waterproof and critically seam-sealed, so you'll be nice and dry in nearly all conditions. All the extras are here, like pit zips, pockets, and a powder skirt. When you consider all this, it's clear that the Milo Jacket is an excellent value.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Oxkin fabric
- Insulation: 100g Heat Flex insulation
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside jacket
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Inside phone pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket to hold gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.