Descente Course Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
In the Descente Course Ski Jacket you can ride without worrying about the weather. The Course Jacket has a lightweight insulation that's good for a variety of temperatures. It takes the bite out of the air, but doesn't overheat you in the spring. The Descente Course Jacket also comes with a "passport" book that includes free lift tickets to over 33 North American ski resorts. It also has waterproof fabric, plenty of pockets, vents, and a powder skirt to keep out snow. With all of this technology, it'll be easy to make this a 100-day season.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable Oxkin fabric
- Insulation: 40g Heatflex insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critically-sealed seams to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Pit Zips open to release excess heat
- Inside media pocket for keeping music and headphones organized
- "Passport" Book included with free lift tickets to 33 North American ski resorts (only valid 2012-2013 ski season)
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Built-in facemask to protect your face from wind and snow
- Built-in padding over the spine
- Heat Navi technology uses sun rays to enhance warmth
- Welded construction for durability
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.