Descente Challenger Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The skiing bug doesnâ€™t nibble for a season; it bites down for life. Get a jacket that will go the distance in the Descente Challenger Insulated Ski Jacket. Stretch fabric lets you move freely, and CorduraÂ® reinforcements at the shoulders add grittiness in case you accidentally snag a tree. Youâ€™ll be glad the Challenger Jacket does last, because you canâ€™t beat its 20K waterproofing, intelligent infrared-based insulation, and features.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Dermizax Matt 4-way stretch and CorduraÂ® fabrics
- Insulation: 40g HeatFlex insulation with Heat Navi
- Heat Navi insulation turns infrared sun radiation into functional heat
- Arm pocket adds bonus storage
- Laser-cut details
- Media and back pockets for carrying gear
- Powder skirt keeps out snow
- Pit zip ventilation for cooling
- Waterproof zippers seal things up
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you remove hood?"
1 Answers |
Question by Joe Wright on 12/16/2013 - 9:50 pm
"Yes, the hood is removable!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/17/2013 - 11:05 am
"Does this jacket have a back compartment to carry things in a backarea , it has a zipper on your back right behind your right lower exturnal pocket"
1 Answers |
Question by Stephen on 1/21/2014 - 2:36 pm
"This jacket does not have a back compartment."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2014 - 4:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.