Descente Challenger Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Descente Challenger Insulated Ski Jacket offers loads of waterproof protection and a lighter insulation. Because the insulation is more lightweight, you get better freedom of movement and less chance of overheating when you're riding. The Challenger Jacket also has Descente's Heat Navi insulation which amplifies the heat from the sun for extra warmth without added bulk. Underarm vents provide the final element of temperature control, allowing you to quickly cool down if necessary.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 4-way stretch Dermizax fabric
- Insulation: 40g Heatflex insulation
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside jacket
- Heat Navi amplifies the sun's warmth to enhance your comfort
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Inside phone pocket for secure storage
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters fit close to keep out cold air
- Two zippered hand pockets and two zippered chest pockets hold gear
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.