Descente Best Shell Ski Pant (Men's)
A name that youâ€™ll quickly agree with, the Descente Best Shell Ski Pant protects on every carve, straight line, and huck. The Best Pant blocks water and wind with a 10K waterproof-breathable fabric. The waist adjuster keeps your pants from sagging below snow level, and the inner boot gaiters keep snow from riding up the legs.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DT10000 Ridge Ox fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable waist to get the perfect fit
- Stretch boot gaiters with rubber grip fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- 1 zippered thigh, 2 zippered back, and 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Relaxed fit offers room to layer but is not overly baggy
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Inseam length for 32 waist Descente Best shell pants? "
1 Answers |
Question by Harold Bigalow on 2/17/2015 - 6:41 am
"The inseam for a size 32 would be 31". You can view the size chart for this item here. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2015 - 11:54 am
"Are these pants a "neon" yellow? -- i.e. really, really bright pure yellow, like fluorescent sometimes called "safety yellow"? That is what I am wanting. I don't want "mustard yellow" or with any green in it, just pure, really bright yellow. It's sometimes unclear from how colors look online."
1 Answers |
Question by Paul on 3/11/2015 - 11:32 pm
"The color of this pant sounds like exactly what you are looking for!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/12/2015 - 3:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.