Quick SpecsMore Info
- Waterproofing: 6/10
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 2/10
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
A name that you’ll quickly agree with, the Descente Best Shell Ski Pant protects on every carve, straight line, and huck. The Best Pant blocks water and wind with a 10K waterproof-breathable fabric. The waist adjuster keeps your pants from sagging below snow level, and the inner boot gaiters keep snow from riding up the legs.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: DT10000 Ridge Ox fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable waist to get the perfect fit
- Stretch boot gaiters with rubber grip fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- 1 zippered thigh, 2 zippered back, and 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Relaxed fit offers room to layer but is not overly baggy