Descente Alexis Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The mid-length Descente Alexis Insulated Ski Jacket is more than just a pretty piece, bringing fiery 100-gram insulation and 10K waterproofing. It packs a spreadsheet worth of features, including a removable powder skirt, pit zips, and wrist guards. When you pick up the Alexis Jacket you also get a Passport Book full of free lift tickets to participating resorts.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof
- Shell Material: Ridge Ox fabric
- Insulation: 100g HeatFlex insulation
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow and cold from getting in
- Media pocket holds gadgets
- Pass case to slip your pass into
- Pit zip ventilation for cooling down
- Wrist gaiters fit close to keep out cold air
- Helmet-friendly hood for weather protection
- Wrist adjusters fit around gloves to keep out cold air
- Inside pocket for storage
- Passport Book adds value with free lift tickets to participating resorts (good for 2013-2014 season only)
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does it have a two way zipper?"
1 Answers |
Question by Val on 10/24/2013 - 9:37 am
"No it does not."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/24/2013 - 3:01 pm
"can you give the length of the jacket from the shoulder. is there a place this is given for every jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by ht on 1/21/2014 - 1:39 pm
"A size 8 measures approximately 25" in length. We do not have a chart with the lengths of the jacket, however if you require assistance you can always call us at 1-800-818-0946!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2014 - 2:48 pm