Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Descente Adventure Shell Ski Jacket provides the weather protection you need to stay out and get fresh tracks. It's lightweight, waterproof, and breathable, which is everything you need. The Adventure Shell will shed water and snow, and it will allow excess heat to escape so it doesn't build up and cause sweating. The coolest part about the Descente Adventure Jacket? It's truly all you need. It comes with a "passport" book that includes free lift tickets to over 33 North American ski resorts.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 3-layer shell fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critically-sealed seams to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Pit Zips open to release excess heat
- Inside media pocket for keeping music and headphones organized
- "Passport" Book included with free lift tickets to over 33 North American ski resorts (only valid 2012-2013 ski season)
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Built-in facemask to protect your face from wind and snow
- Built-in padding over the spine
- Heat Navi technology uses sun rays to enhance warmth
- Welded construction for durability
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I was looking for a spring skiing jacket and this was on sale. I wore it for a couple of weeks April '13 spring skiing at Tahoe. The jacket breathed well and the pit zips dumped heat well. I also like that the hood is removable. The one thing that I don't like about this jacket is that it is quite ''stiff''. I wish that it was more pliable and flexible. Still glad that I purchased, just be aware that whatever ''polys'' this is made of, they are of the more rigid variety.