DC Status Focus BOA All-Mountain Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The DC Status Focus BOA Snowboarding Boots are a true symbol of your skills among boarders who take high performance seriously. The BOA Focus controls two separate zones of the boot for customized lacing that eliminates pressure points at the turn of a dial. Geek out over the Constrictor Closure System that straps your feet in for snug fit with secure heel hold and better pressure distribution. Aggressive riders will love the exceptionally stiff flex that makes this men's high-performance boot super supportive at high speeds. A Venting System in the Alpha liner releases any sweat that builds up while riding so it won't start to freeze when you're no longer in the middle of the action, and the Status Focus has tons of support so you can ride hard all day without let fatigue.
- Flex rating: 9 (on a 1(soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- All-Mountain design for versatility
- BOA easy lacing
- Last has a low-profile reduced total volume
- Sculpted heel pocket for better hold
- Synthetic leather and PU coated mesh upper
- BOA Focus lets you dial in the fit for different zones
- Constrictor Closure System wraps the foot and locks in the heel
- Aerotech Venting System keep feet from overheating
- 3D Tongue is anatomically shaped for the perfect fit
- Articulated Cuff for a smoother flex that breaks in properly
- Welded Backstay optimizes binding integration
- Welded Toe Cap for durability and grip
- Internal Ankle Harness secures the liner to the boot for more control
- Impact G for consistent cushioning
- Aegis antimacrobial treatment for freshness
- Support Beams and 3D molded J-bars secure feet
- 360 Power Strap centers and closes the tongue for better wrap
- Easy Entry Channel uses smooth fabric for easy in/ out
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.