DC Phase Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The soft-flexing DC Phase Freestyle Snowboard Boots will see you through the first steps of your snowboarding career and take your game to the next level. DC brings the comfort of a skate sneaker to this progressive snowboard boot that's just right for riding at slower speeds. The DC last promises precise sizing and a reduced total volume for better maneuvering. A Low-Profile Rubber Cupsole enhances board feel as you transition from edge to edge, or find your balance on rails, and traditional lacing lets you customize the feel for however you want.
- Flex rating: 5 (on 1(soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- Freestyle design for park dominance
- Traditional Lacing System
- Last has a low-profile reduced total volume
- Sculpted heel pocket for better hold
- Synthetic leather and PU coated mesh upper
- Wrap Lock Hardware to easily loop laces
- Low-profile Rubber Cupsole enhances board feel
- Delta Liner has 3D molded J-bars to eliminate heel lift
- J-bars for support and less leg fatigue
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have this boots size 8(40.5)- 26cm. but this boots very small for me, i don't know why? My leg - 26cm and i wear regular shoes 8-8.5, What size dou you recommend for me?"
1 Answers |
Question by Leonid S. on 6/22/2011 - 11:10 am
"Snowboard boots can fit a little snug but shouldn't feel uncomfortable. When you put your foot in the boot, lean forward a bit. This should bring your toes back. If it is still to small and uncomfortable I would size up. Use your judgment on how much larger you need the boot to be."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/22/2011 - 12:24 pm
"Hi. I have foot 27 cm. What boot size do i need? "
1 Answers |
Question by Ivan on 8/18/2011 - 3:45 pm
"You might be a size 9, 9.5 or a size 10. You really need to go into a store and try on some boots and get fitted if you are unsure of your boot size. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/19/2011 - 8:46 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.