DC Phase Snowboard Boot (Men's)
Entering the ring with a mid-range flex pattern, the DC Phase Snowboard Boots are an all-mountain weapon of choice for guys who want support while cruising and flexibility while playing in the park. New this year is a UNILITE low-profile sole that uses strategically-placed traction zones to give you good grip on the many different things that you do in your boot: skating, hiking, walking, and riding. Lace up these comfortable snowboard boots and see why skaters have been choosing DC for years. These are warm, cushioning, and durable - even with your style of abuse.
- Flex: 5 (on 1 (relaxed) to 10 (responsive) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Lacing: Traditional
- UNILITE sole increases traction and absorbs impact
- Command liner uses directional mesh to keep you warm
- Aegis provides odor resistance to the liner
- Internal J Bars for support
- Liner lacing lets you cinch down the liner
- Direct Power Lacing gives you leverage for the best cinch
- 1:1 last is perfectly molded to each size
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.