DC Park Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The DC Park Freestyle Snowboard Boots are a solid choice for progressive riders looking for a medium-flex boot to spend some quality time with in the park. The Park Bravo Half Liner lets you freewheel around the park pressing boxes and throwing tricks in the pipe, while the tongue and backstay of the Park provide support on big landings. A Traditional Lacing System and Wrap Lock Hardware makes it possible to feel out how restrictive or comfortable the laces should be, and an articulated cuff stops shell distortion, so they won't turn to mush on you.
- Flex rating: 6 (on a 1(soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- Freestyle design for park dominance
- Traditional Lacing System
- Last has a low-profile reduced total volume
- Sculpted heel pocket for better hold
- Synthetic leather and PU coated mesh upper
- Wrap Lock Hardware to easily loop laces
- Direct Power lacing is narrowed over the instep to secure the foot
- 3D Tongue is anatomically shaped for the perfect fit
- Articulated Cuff for a smoother flex
- Welded Backstay optimizes binding integration
- Impact G cushioning system
- Park Bravo Half Liner is flexible for executing tricks
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the width of this item Style: 302795 around the foot section. I have new bindings and need to make sure the boot is not larger then the bindings of course. thanks,"
1 Answers |
Question by manny on 4/11/2011 - 11:13 pm
"The best way is to stay within the same brand for bindings and bots. That way you can use the manufacturer guideline to select the correct binding size. Usually it is : Small up to size 8, Medium 8-10, and Large 10+. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/12/2011 - 8:31 am
"hey, I m size 9 1/2 in sportÂ´s shoes, in snowboard boot is the same ? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Jay Jay on 5/9/2011 - 5:41 pm
"Yes, definitely the best way to figure out your snowboard boot size is by the sport shoe size you currently wear. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/10/2011 - 8:44 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.