DC Park Snowboard Boot (Men's)
The name says it all with the DC Menâ€™s Park Snowboarding Boot. This easy-flexing boot is made for lapping the park, riding urban rails, and spinning over the halfpipe. A wrap sole puts an air cushion under the ball of your foot to soften landings when you overshoot the opposite side of a box or land too low on the wall of the halfpipe. DC gave the Park Boots their internal ankle harness with a dedicated set of laces so you can really dial your fit down.
- Traditional lacing system
- Flex rating: 6 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- Air sole to soften the blow on hard landings
- Internal ankle harness offers solid fit with no slop
- Outlast footbed insulates when youâ€™re cold and breathes when you heat up
- Articulated upper cuff for smooth flexing