DC Status Snowboard Boot (Men's)
The DC Status Snowboard Boot packs a full array of features to keep you focused on riding and not on damp, achy feet. Aerotech venting lets your feet breathe, keeping them drier and therefore warmer. The stiff flex and internal ankle harness allow for full support and lightning-quick power transfer. The Status Boot has a BOA Coiler, so you know you can get a perfect custom cinch in just a couple of seconds. Silicone-impregnated full-grain leather ensures these boots look good for another La NiÃ±a or two.
- Flex: 9 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: BOA Speed lacing
- Full grain leather build is durable and stylish
- BOA Coiler closure locks in fit with the turn of a dial
- Constrictor Closure System provides foot-wrapping support without pressure points
- Aerotech ventilation system keeps your feet breathing
- Alpha liner is supportive, cool and ergonomic
- Internal ankle harness keeps your heel back
- Impact G absorbs big hits in all temperatures
- UNILITE outsole packs traction for walking and dampening for riding
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, i've order that shoe true your site, they been delivered, without documentation. Do you have maybe a documentation to fit the internal liner. Do you still heat them, and wear them for 20 minute ? Thank's "
1 Answers |
Question by Regis Sondergeld on 1/5/2013 - 3:05 am
"This boot does not have a heat molded liner in it. Normal wear will help your foot become more comfortable in the boot."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/7/2013 - 11:30 am
"Is this boot the 2012 or 2013 Travis Rice Status? It looks like the 2013 Travis Rice Model but the inside BOA doesn't have the molded plastic protector in the picture posted on your web site. "
1 Answers |
Question by Mark H on 1/22/2013 - 1:25 am
"This boot is from the 2012-2013 Season."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/22/2013 - 9:34 am
"Why doesn't it have the inside BOA protector?"
1 Answers |
Question by Math H on 1/22/2013 - 10:20 am
"There is no inner BOA. There is a protector. The straps on the lower part of the boot is the protector. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/22/2013 - 10:33 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.