DC Spectrum 13 Softshell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Some deep-country missions require more breathability than others. The DC Spectrum 13 Snowboard Jacket protects against wind and precipitation but breathes easy. It packs the features of a technical softshell into a casual hoodie-style package, and it's lightweight and easy to move in. Media and stash pockets give you plenty of room for toting gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 3-layer softshell
- Lining Material: Bonded tricot lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated softshell
- Bonded tricot lining pulls moisture off your body
- Mesh Vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow and drafts out
- Ribbed inner cuffs seal sleeves
- Media pocket holds your tunes
- Inside mesh pocket stores goggles or other goods
- Standard fit is comfy and free-moving without excess bagginess
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.