DC Amo 13 Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
A top seller, DCâ€™s Amo 13 Snowboard Jacket is stuffed with bang for the buck. The jacket combines a critically-taped 5K shell with 60g of insulation. This is enough to get you through bad weather so you can get fresh lines. Mesh-lined vents crank the air when conditions are warm. An array of pockets keeps things stashed and organized.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% midweight polyester microtwill fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta printed hood lining
- Insulation: 60g poly insulation
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- 60g poly insulation provides warmth
- Taffeta printed hood lining provides a soft touch
- Mesh Vents open to release excess heat
- Waist gaiter keeps snow and drafts out
- Media pocket for music
- Inside mesh pocket stores goggles or other goods
- Standard fit is comfy and free-moving without excess bagginess
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.