DC Scarlett Insulated Snowboard Pant (Women's)
The DC Scarlett Insulated Snowboard Pant has a slim fit that's closer to the body, but not tight. The Scarlett Pant is reliable out on the hill, with 10K waterproof fabric and a 40g synthetic insulation. This pant has a mesh lining that manages moisture and dries quickly. By keeping you dry it keeps you warm too. You get all the features you need on this DC Pant, like pockets, pant-to-jacket connect loops, vents, and a pass hook.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester melange twill fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed mesh lining
- Insulation: 40g synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Shant control lets you pull your cuffs up out of the mud in the parking lot
- Jacket-to-pant loops connect to DC jackets
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Lift pass hook conveniently holds your ticket
- Mesh lining wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Two zippered waist pockets, two cargo pockets hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the inseam?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ree on 10/28/2013 - 8:54 pm
"It depends on what size you choose, but it should be around 31'-32". The size chart that we have provided has the inseam measurements for each size listed. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/29/2013 - 9:18 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.