DC Judge Focus BOA Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The DC Judge Focus BOA Snowboard Boots are a supportive, yet extremely versatile everyday boot for intermediate to advance riders to ride the whole mountain. With a moderately stiff flex rating, intermediate riders will have the support and control they crave when they're carving and the flexibility to continue to perfect those turns. The BOA Focus lets you dial in the fit in two different zones for an unlimited amount of customization. The lightweight Unilite Outsole is designed with a push zone so you can put pressure on it while skating to the lift without spinning out. Between the BOA speed lacing system and the Easy Entry Channel, these boots are ridiculously easy to slip on and offâ€”you'll just have to get used to waiting on your friends.
- Flex rating: 7 (on a 1(soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- All-Mountain design for versatility
- BOA easy lacing
- Last has a low-profile reduced total volume
- Sculpted heel pocket for better hold
- Synthetic leather and PU coated mesh upper
- BOA Focus lets you dial in the fit for two different zones
- 3D Tongue is anatomically shaped for the perfect fit
- Articulated Cuff for a smoother flex
- Welded Backstay optimizes binding integration
- Internal Ankle Harness secures the liner to the boot
- Impact G for consistent cushioning
- Aegis antimacrobial treatment for freshness
- Support Beams and 3D molded J-bars for comfortable support
- 360 Power Strap centers and closes the tongue for better wrap
- Easy Entry Channel uses smooth fabric in for easy in/ out
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"For snowboards boots number 12 (menÂ´s) what size of binding I need?"
1 Answers |
Question by Andy on 4/22/2011 - 8:37 am
"Depending on the brand of binding, for a size 12 boot you will need a Large or Extra Large."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/22/2011 - 10:05 am