DC Judge Focus BOA Snowboard Boot (Men's)
Quick response and comfort ride the same bus in the DC Judge BOA Snowboard Boot. DC gave the Judge all the hallmarks of a highly-responsive men's boot, but they left the flex just a little dialed down to give you options. Dual BOA coilers account for different shaped feet by letting you cinch the upper and lower zones independently of one another. An Alpha liner is DC's best, and it packs the Aerotech Ventilation System that enhances breathability to keep your feet drier.
- Flex: 7 (on 1 (relaxed) to 10 (responsive) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Lacing: Dual BOA speed lacing
- Dual BOA Constrictor Closure lets you cinch the upper and lower zones separately
- UNILITE sole increases traction and absorbs impact
- Alpha liner uses directional mesh to keep you warm
- Durable leather collar
- Internal ankle harness keeps your heel back
- Aerotech Ventilation System releases excess heat
- Aegis provides odor resistance to the liner
- Internal J Bars for support
- Liner lacing lets you cinch down the liner
- 3D tongue forms around your leg for good wrap
- Molded backstay provides extra support at speed
- 1:1 last is perfectly molded to each size
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this the 2012 or the 2013 model?"
1 Answers |
Question by james on 12/27/2012 - 6:14 pm
"This is the 2011/2012 boot."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/28/2012 - 8:38 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.