Step out with the DC Judge BOA Focus Men’s Snowboarding Boots and you’re equipped for whatever the day throws your way. If 30 inches of wicked white floated down the night before, head for the sidecountry and lay some tracks. The zonal BOA system lets you dial down the tightness over your foot and above your ankle separately. Loosen the top while hiking for turns and then tighten them both before dropping in. The BOA Focus system lets you change your fit a little bit and get a more forgiving flex when the powder runs out and you head for the park.
- BOA Focus system uses two reels to tighten and adjust the fit around your foot and separately above your ankle
- Flex rating: 7 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- EVA midsole offers cushioning on flat landings
- Internal ankle harness offers solid fit with no slop
- Outlast footbed insulates when you’re cold and breathes when you heat up
- Articulated upper cuff for smooth flexing