DC Jetsetter Rolling Duffel Bag
The DC Jetsetter Bag is a rolling duffel bag that opens like a suitcase so you can easily find everything stashed inside. With loads of separate pockets like a top-access gear pocket, and a bottom-access shoe pocket, you can fill the Jetsetter with enough of gear to get you through a week's worth of riding, or an eternity worth of surfing. This large-capacity travel bag rolls smoothy behind you when you take off running for your plane.
- 600D durable polyester bag
- 165 liter capacity
- Split clamshell design opens wide like a suitcase
- Clothing compression in the main space so you can pack more in
- Mesh dividers inside let you attempt organization
- Telescoping handle and skate wheel pulls easily behind you
- ID window for labeling your bag
- Plenty of pockets and compartments separate gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"This bag is really fits 165L or is it a misprint?"
1 Answers |
Question by jon on 3/5/2012 - 4:31 pm
"It really is 165 liters! You can fit everything you need for an awesome trip to the mountains and more in this bag. And the wheels make it super easy to travel with. What more could you ask for!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2012 - 4:57 pm
"How long is the bag? What are its dimensions?"
1 Answers |
Question by Reb on 4/5/2012 - 1:04 pm
"The dimensions for this bag are 15.5" wide, 12.5" across, and 35" high. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/5/2012 - 1:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.