DC Gizmo Snowboard Boot (Men's)
If Inspector Gadget snowboarded, it would be in the DC Gizmo Snowboard Boots. The Gizmo Boot has both a traditional lacing system upper zone and a BOA coiler lower zone. You can get the heel hold that you want by cinching the lower zone down tight, but you can leave the upper cuff as flexy as you want based on how tight you tie the laces. Wraplock on the laces lets you actually loop the laces around the hardware so that once you're locked in the way you want, you don't get any slip-back.
- Flex: 6 (on 1 (relaxed) to 10 (responsive) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Lacing: Combination BOA speed lacing and traditional lacing
- BOA Constrictor Closure lower zone lets you easily cinch to keep your heel in place
- Traditional lacing upper allows you to leave it as flexy or tight as you want
- UNILITE sole increases traction and absorbs impact
- Bravo liner uses directional mesh to keep you warm
- Neoprene ankle harness to keep your heel back
- Wraplock lets you lock down the traditional laces to prevent slip
- Aegis provides odor resistance to the liner
- Internal J Bars for support
- Liner lacing lets you cinch down the liner
- 3D tongue forms around your leg for good wrap
- Molded backstay provides extra support at speed
- 1:1 last is perfectly molded to each size
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.