DC Gallery Insulated Snowboard Pant (Women's)
Whether you spend most of your time deep in the backcountry or right under the lift, the DC Gallery Snowboard Pant match your performance. A fully-taped, waterproof/breathable shell and AQUAGUARDÂ® zippers keep even the smallest drops of moisture out. A brushed mesh lining manages perspiration, and poly insulation adds some warmth. Venting on the thighs gives you a quick cool down when you need it.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% midweight polyester microtwill
- Lining Material: Brushed mesh back lining
- Insulation: 40g poly insulation
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- 40g poly insulation provides warmth
- Warming brushed mesh lining wicks moisture
- Waterproof AQUAGUARDÂ® pocket zippers keep things dry
- Mesh Vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Zipped hem boot gusset creates comfy over-boot fit
- Lift pass hook keeps your ticket out and available
- TLRD skinny fit gives a street-style look and feel
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"can it wear to ski ? "
1 Answers |
Question by Judy on 2/10/2013 - 7:09 pm
"You most definitely can! Ski clothing mostly fits slim and snowboard clothing fits more relaxed. You can really wear either one for either sport. It's personal preference. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/11/2013 - 2:02 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.