DC Data Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
For the Data Insulated Snowboard Jacket, DC used 2 different insulation weights. It's warmer in the core and lighter in the sleeves. This makes the Data Jacket more comfortable to wear because it allows for greater movement in the arms. This women's jacket is reliably waterproof, and packed with features like a powder skirt, vents, and plenty of pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester twill fabric
- Insulation: 80g body/40g sleeves synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Media pocket inside keeps music close at hand
- Interior mesh stash pocket holds gear
- Two zippered waist pocket keeps hands warm
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Lycra inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What pants do you have that match this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by boarderchick on 1/4/2014 - 2:15 pm
"There are no pants from DC that match either of the colors offered exactly, however DC does have a nice grey pant that would look nice with either color in the jacket. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/5/2014 - 12:09 pm
"does this jacket have thumb gaiters,and skirt"
1 Answers |
Question by windsmiler on 11/20/2014 - 11:55 am
"Yes, this jacket does feature thumb holes in the wrist gaiters, as well as a powder skirt!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/20/2014 - 1:34 pm